The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning Debby. I’m so happy you’re feeling better!
Daughter is done with fever but isn’t clear for household duties or otherwise until next week. Cam has the cruddy cough and congestion now, he’s upset that’s he’s having symptoms. From what I understand, having Covid is akin to having an STD when it comes to kids and he was crying. They feel like their lives are ruined because their friends won’t want to play with them. We told him no one needs to know so if he doesn’t tell them it’s ok. I’m waiting for test results and feel like…well, you know.
Awee what a sweet boy. It is hard when you're a kid with the worry of rejection and then 10 days to 2 weeks of quarantine for a young child can feel like eternity.

Good morning folks :frow

:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day... Glad you're feeling better. :hugs

:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day... Glad you and your son are feeling better :hugs

:frow Good morning IM, have a great day... Hope all are feeling better soon :hugs

:frow Good morning Mad, have a great day... Hope all are feeling better soon :hugs

:frow Good morning Mark, have a great day
Thank you Bob. Hope you have a nice Sunday.

Hi Mad :frow Either the medicine is working or I'm just plain tired of not feeling well :gig

How are you and your family doing?
:lol: I hear ya on that! Sick of being sick...
e65.gif

My oldest hasn't had a fever since last night but, I'm keeping a close eye on him. My youngest has a nasty dry cough but otherwise acting normal but he's aware he may not be allowed back at school until the cough is gone (even if he doesnt have COVID). My grandma will be in the hospital for a couple days.
Good morning everyone 😊

Good morning Debby 😊 glad you're doing better

Good morning DMC 😊 :hugs

Good morning IM 😊

Good morning Mad 😊 hope everyone is feeling better today
Thank you 💜 I hope you have a nice day today :)
Good morning. Debby, DMC, Mad, IM,🌻 have a wonderful day, we got a little snow.
Good morning to you too Mark ❄

Good morning everyone 😊

Good morning Debby 😊 glad you're doing better

Good morning DMC 😊 :hugs

Good morning IM 😊

Good morning Mad 😊 hope everyone is feeling better today
Good morning Sue 😊
Good morning. Debby, DMC, Mad, IM,🌻 have a wonderful day, we got a little snow.
Hi Mark!
Good morning folks :frow

:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day... Glad you're feeling better. :hugs

:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day... Glad you and your son are feeling better :hugs

:frow Good morning IM, have a great day... Hope all are feeling better soon :hugs

:frow Good morning Mad, have a great day... Hope all are feeling better soon :hugs

:frow Good morning Mark, have a great day
Good morning Bob, thank you!
We are leaving tomorrow morning
How many miles do you have to travel?

Back
Top Bottom