The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Look at my baby:
View attachment 2940554
She honestly looks more like a bull calf than a heifer. She's so fat and solid.

We hosted Christmas so we have many leftovers that we are trying to munch our way through. I ate more yesterday than I did on Christmas day.

It was so hot yesterday and we are supposed to be roasting again today, but the cloud cover has moved in. I'm hoping it will stick around and we are supposed to get a bit of much needed rain tomorrow. :fl

Hope everyone is having a relaxing day.

Pretty baby Jae! Hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas :)

What's a good hatchery to order ducklings from?
Depends on what you want riss. I got white layers from California Hatchery that look like smaller versions of Pekins. The rest all seem to be pretty much the same. There are great stories and bad stories about them all.

Wooo, Y'all I feel guilty, it's warm here. I am also a bit envious of all that snow. I have a friend who is currently living in Vermont. She has invited me to visit in January. It should be a fun vacation, I just need to make sure I have a warm coat.

You'll definitely need a warm coat for Vermont in January! If you need a snow "fix" before then, I could maybe send you some of ours :gig

When we moved from Florida to Wyoming, a warm coat was one of the first things I had to buy. Didn't have one (or need one) in FL. I'm missing some of that warm weather!

What's a good hatchery to order ducklings from?

Depends on what you want riss. I got white layers from California Hatchery that look like smaller versions of Pekins. The rest all seem to be pretty much the same. There are great stories and bad stories about them all.

I've heard good things about Meyer's hatchery and Hoover's as well. But IM is right, buyers have good & bad to say about all of them depending on their experience.

You'll definitely need a warm coat for Vermont in January! If you need a snow "fix" before then, I could maybe send you some of ours :gig

When we moved from Florida to Wyoming, a warm coat was one of the first things I had to buy. Didn't have one (or need one) in FL. I'm missing some of that warm weather!
My friend moved from FL to Vermont. :celebrate

Back
Top Bottom