The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning Janie, your rooster is a handsome guy!

Morning DMC, bundle up, that's too cold to go out.

Good morning Mark!

Morning Bob, just one more day and you'll have your heater fixed, right?

Morning Sue, stay warm!

Good morning Mad, enjoy the day!

Good morning, Debby.

:frow

Time to get all my outdoor gear on and go out to see the chickens.

winter wear.jpg

Yes, that is an English Setter - more specifically a Llewellin Setter. Some say LLewellin is a separate breed from English setter, some say same breed just different lines. :confused:

That was our old boy Pistol Pete (named by previous owner after the U-Wyoming mascot). We lost him this fall - he was almost 14 years old - I think, 13 or 14. he was such a sweetheart and my clown dog, I miss him alot. Personality coming out of his fuzzy ears, lol.

Good morning everyone.

I havent been the best husky groomer in the last couple months since my niece moved out. She helped us so much but, I finally got around to brushing Stella. Spent an hour brushing and she's still needs more. Went to Shadow and I'm worried I've let it go for too long 😩 huskies are wonderful but my goodness the hair is a real commitment.
End rant :lol:
Way back when I had my Husky I brushed her all the time. One spring she blew coat so bad I decided to take her in for a bath and have her stripped. When I picked her up at the end of the day, they told me that they had to clean the drier filters 3 times while she was in there and that was a record, lol.

Back
Top Bottom