The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Hi Blooie! Are you going to have enough leftover yellow? I think your husband should rethink it. You probably aren’t going to have enough. You should probably buy the color you want. Can you accidentally spill it…outside.
We have more than enough….an unopened gallon and half of another and there’s very little actual wall in the kitchen to paint.
Light gray blue is what we have in a lot of our house, in some light it looks pale blue and other times it looks pale gray.
That’s the way the office and living room walls look! I really love it!

Whoa……they DO!! What color of yellow is that, do you remember? It‘s so much more subtle than the yellow we have!! I can live with that,,
I actually had the can in the basement. I had to wipe the dust off :lol:

61F45E92-65EB-4D31-98CE-652F4D2265B6.jpeg
21D4DDDF-C35D-485A-885A-2C7C56D745A3.jpeg

That is pretty cold for your area isn't it?

Looks like we’ll be using the leftover yellow paint from doing the guest room. Looks like I don’t want it yellow. Looks like he does. Looks like we’ll have a yellow kitchen. <sigh>
Yeah, you certainly could accidentally trip carrying both cans in from the shed. I TOLD you not to try and carry both at the same time but NO, you didn't listen! ;)

I feel the need to share with someone about this nifty little egg cooker I got off Amazon:
B0168CNYD8

So far I've made hard boiled eggs and the poached eggs and it works like a dream. It's fast and very little clean up. Color me impressed!

View attachment 2962444
If you buy a plug-in thermostat, you may be able to hatch in it also.:yesss::jumpy

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom