The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

That face :love so adorable
And large….very, very large!!
I sure enjoyed having 4 days off and being lazy. I came back today and they tossed me in the Kindergarten room with my little stinker. She thinks she’s the boss. Her Para needs to come to work more often. She’s off again tomorrow. We had a meeting the other day. There’s about 3 Para’s (this one included)that will not be getting a June check and they are going to start garnishing monthly checks cuz they are missing so much work.

Hubby is not having surgery Thursday. He tested positive for Covid and we knew it was a possibility up to 90 days. It’s been almost 2 months since he tested positive. They still won’t do surgery apparently. They were going to set it up again in 30 days and he said no. He has too do the physical, EKG, chest x-ray, etc again. He is going to wait until summer. What a waste of time and money.
I’m sorry. He has to be so discouraged after all that. :hugs

I sure enjoyed having 4 days off and being lazy. I came back today and they tossed me in the Kindergarten room with my little stinker. She thinks she’s the boss. Her Para needs to come to work more often. She’s off again tomorrow. We had a meeting the other day. There’s about 3 Para’s (this one included)that will not be getting a June check and they are going to start garnishing monthly checks cuz they are missing so much work.

Hubby is not having surgery Thursday. He tested positive for Covid and we knew it was a possibility up to 90 days. It’s been almost 2 months since he tested positive. They still won’t do surgery apparently. They were going to set it up again in 30 days and he said no. He has too do the physical, EKG, chest x-ray, etc again. He is going to wait until summer. What a waste of time and money.

Sorry your husband's surgery has been delayed DMC.

Good morning everyone. :frow
:frow Good morning Mark, have a great day
🐛Good morning, DMC. I'm sorry that your husband couldn't have his surgery.

🐛Good morning, Sue.

🐛Good morning, Bob.

🐛Good morning, Mark.

Good morning all you early birds. 🐦
:frow Good morning Janie, have a great day
Good morning everyone :frow

Janie, thanks for passing out the early worms...I don't think I could handle another one:lol:

Yesterday it was 50* and now we're at 12* with snow. Guess our sneak peek at spring is over.
:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day

Back
Top Bottom