The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Will you post a picture of your porch when you have a chance?
Not all the way complete yet but we had such a beautiful day - 45 degrees and sunny - that it was a good time to run out and take a few pictures. Wade still wants to put railings up but I’m not so sure I want them. I kinda like the open columns look. But he says for Kendra’s safety he thinks we should have them, and he already has them loaded on his truck for when he gets back up here next week. Ken agrees with him so I’ll probably be outvoted on this one. Anyway, the first picture is what this corner used to look like. Quite a dramatic change, wouldn’t you say? Can’t wait to have a nice lawn, flowers, and hummingbird feeders!

C0B79028-8F19-4DD6-BD21-B3E068B4200F.jpeg

FE83F9A1-7C84-4A2C-A9DA-5D9ACE657627.jpeg

4CF319D9-AAB0-4E9A-B896-D22AE76071B2.jpeg

A5D7B78D-734D-48BF-95C2-5F8E34B7CC10.jpeg

Not all the way complete yet but we had such a beautiful day - 45 degrees and sunny - that it was a good time to run out and take a few pictures. Wade still wants to put railings up but I’m not so sure I want them. I kinda like the open columns look. But he says for Kendra’s safety he thinks we should have them, and he already has them loaded on his truck for when he gets back up here next week. Ken agrees with him so I’ll probably be outvoted on this one. Anyway, the first picture is what this corner used to look like. Quite a dramatic change, wouldn’t you say? Can’t wait to have a nice lawn, flowers, and hummingbird feeders!

View attachment 2974002
View attachment 2974003
View attachment 2974004
View attachment 2974005
Looks great Blooie! Thank you for posting pictures. I like it without railings also. I would love a porch like that.

Looks great Blooie! Thank you for posting pictures. I like it without railings also. I would love a porch like that.
I love the size of it….it’s not so wide that it looks like a porch with a house attached. It’s 23 feet long and 8 feet wide. I would love to have it wrap all the way around the north side too, because right now my view is of the Big Horns to the east and we’d have a beautiful view of the Pryor mountains on the north. But we were right at our setback distance there. As it was I had to get a variance because we’re a couple of feet over on the East, but that was easy to get when I told them that it was for Kendra’s ramp.

Back
Top Bottom