The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Have you tried wiping their paws off when they come in? I had a friend who did that. Might be a wrestling match though šŸ˜†
They have to come in through the patio door, which opens directly into the dining room. So they have to already BE inside before I can even grab them. And the idiots are joined at the hip - let one in and the otter charges in right beside him/her. While Iā€™d be wiping one down, the other would be ā€œspreading joyā€ all over the house. So the best we can do is grab the collars and haul them straight back to the utility room to dry off. At least the worst of it is the way you see it in the photo instead of the whole house.

The plan is to fence off a section of yard just outside the utility room door as a designated dog run so when they come in, they come in directly to where their beds, food, and water are kept. We just canā€™t out there to get it done yet.
That would be a match to see...Blooie vs. Fiona (I'll put my bet on Fee winning)!

Gee, no faith in this old woman being able to wrestle an Irish Wolfhound? :lau

Goodmorning everyone. Hope everyone has a good weekend. We're actually given an 80 percent chance of rain for Sunday. It'll be mighty welcome. We've worked our way back into the severe category on the drought monitor, a spot we left 9 years ago. So any little dab will do.
Good day, Pert. We have the wind, but not the rain. We have some predicted for Monday. Fingers crossed.

Hi Cyn, so nice to see you!

You're always so good about helping people with their flock, nice you could lend a hand to Marie.

Yes, I am moving again! It's back to Florida for me (DH is already there working a new job). Packing is a lot of work, I need a better hobby. :lol:

Are you still making those beautiful quilts?
I'm thinking of buying you a home on wheels Debby , just too save you on all this packing ;)

Hi Cyn, so nice to see you!

You're always so good about helping people with their flock, nice you could lend a hand to Marie.

Yes, I am moving again! It's back to Florida for me (DH is already there working a new job). Packing is a lot of work, I need a better hobby. :lol:

Are you still making those beautiful quilts?
Florida?! Guess these days, it isn't a bad place to be. I haven't made a quilt in a bit. Broke my leg in Oct when a tree attacked me, had surgery on it, still trying to recover and now, it's garden season. Not much time for quilting lately! I need to get back to it and maybe I will one day soon.

Florida?! Guess these days, it isn't a bad place to be. I haven't made a quilt in a bit. Broke my leg in Oct when a tree attacked me, had surgery on it, still trying to recover and now, it's garden season. Not much time for quilting lately! I need to get back to it and maybe I will one day soon.

Sorry to hear about your leg! Hope it heals well and you're able to get on with the things you enjoy doing. :hugs

Good morning IM, your morning sounds lovely. The 100* later not so much! You're out of danger from the wildfires I've been reading about, aren't you?
Hi Debby! Yesā€™m, we arenā€™t anywhere near the fires but I feel so terrible for those that are. The news has been full of fire season reminders lately.

Howā€™s the packing going? Did your Mom go home yet?

Back
Top Bottom