The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I have temporary hearing aids in them. The left one is like a microphone that picks us sound on my always-deaf side and transmits it via Bluetooth to the hearing aid in my right ear, so now I can hear what’s being said on what was once my profoundly deaf side. That part is nice.

But the hearing aids haven’t really done much beyond that. I see the ENT on the 30th to see if there’s damage on the right side, deep inside the ear in those little bones that live in there. If there is, they can do surgery to repair them and give me my hearing back. If not, I have a new normal.
🙏 This happens soon and goes smoothly
My neighbour who was completely deaf has had this amazing operation and a piece connected. I almost fainted when she joined in with a conversation I was having with someone else because I didn't know this had happened, it was a wonderful surprise :love

Good moooorning my favorite peeps!
They didn’t seem to be. Every morning they’d come up from the river, which is pretty close to Lori’s house, in groups of 2 or 3. If you caught their interest, they’d approach you, but cautiously, and get pretty close. But they’ve never attacked anyone. Then in the evening they’d wander through the neighborhood back to the river, walking across sidewalks, lawns, and driveways. Steve and Lori estimate about 25 birds in the flock total.

View attachment 3166796
I love that.
Thank you, I like there is a spray form available too.
I was wondering about that.

I think the elector cost around $100. I'm not going to run out for a long, long time, but I know the cost is a big deterrent for many. I feel like it was an excellent purchase at that price, but it's a shame that you can't buy a smaller bottle.
I agree. I didn't buy a large bottle of permethrin but I still have a lot. I prefer the already-made sprays but it's too expensive during infestations.

Good morning all

You didn't hit ANOTHER deer and have to replace the first new car before it was even dirty did you?! ;)
:frow Good morning Bruce, have a great day
Good moooorning my favorite peeps!

I love that.

Thank you, I like there is a spray form available too.

I agree. I didn't buy a large bottle of permethrin but I still have a lot. I prefer the already-made sprays but it's too expensive during infestations.
:frow Good morning Mad, have a great day

Good morning everyone :frow
Good morning, Debby. I hope the house/unpacking is coming together.
Good morning everyone. These cool evenings are not favorable to peppers. Have a wonderful day. 🌻🫑🌶️🥶
Good morning, Mark. I'll trade you peppers for cool temperatures!
:frow Good morning Mark, have a great day
Good morning, Bob 🦋 I hope you have a great day.
:frowHello wishing you both a lovely day 💕

:frowGood afternoon IM

:frow Hello DMC

:frowHi Janie

:frow Hello Debby . I hope your home is getting sorted out. Good news on the new vets
Have a fabulous day, Marie!

Back
Top Bottom