The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Hi Janie, fireworks over water are so pretty!

Morning DMC, it was ok...I met a couple of the people that DH works with (and a bunch of strangers) and saw some huge beautiful fireworks :)

How was your 4th, did you have a cookout?
We camped at Craig’s cousins lake place for 3 days. It was fun. I was glad to get home though.

Glad you had a good time!

How's the work coming on your place from all the storm damage?
We’ve done as much as we can for now. The telephone and electric company were out the other day and marked the ground where wires are so when it comes time to dig out tree stumps we won’t wreck anything.
I assume our guy will be here this week. We are going to start taking apart the deck and digging up the space by the walkout basement doors…getting ready for cement. It is hot with very little wind so it will be unenjoyable to work outside today. :sick

We’ve done as much as we can for now. The telephone and electric company were out the other day and marked the ground where wires are so when it comes time to dig out tree stumps we won’t wreck anything.
I assume our guy will be here this week. We are going to start taking apart the deck and digging up the space by the walkout basement doors…getting ready for cement. It is hot with very little wind so it will be unenjoyable to work outside today. :sick

Will you be replacing the deck with cement?

Working out in the heat won't be fun, but it will be nice when it's all done.

Back
Top Bottom