The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning you all🦋🦋🦋

Good morning, Blooie. I've got my mhp in use. I brought home some bantam chicks yesterday. Some of them were in poor shape. I'm hoping they all made it through the night.
Your mhp thread is one of the most valuable on byc.

Good morning, Debby 🦋
Thanks, Janie. What makes that thread work is the enthusiasm and input from so many people, and the total lack of sniping!
So glad all 11 made it through the night! They are so doggone cute,
Every day I get stronger. Last trip to the store, I was able to go in, shop and return to the truck without taking a break. The stairs still wear me out, but I'm getting better with them.
in a just world all buildings would be stair-less, with elevators and people movers where needed instead of stairs. Speaking of which, interesting tidbit - did you know there is only one escalator in the entire state of Wyoming?

Primary election is coming up. Don’t know how I’ll do, but it’s always kinda fun to see my name on a ballot and vote for myself. :lau

but from what I can gather it has to do with finding people to work
That seems to be a problem in all "industries" all over the country.

They are pouring cement today. I’d rather watch that :lol:
Watching them pour and float is more exciting than watching it set ;)

The grocery store in Casper was a 10 minute round trip. The grocery store here is an hour round trip.
Ah, but how long did it take to get to the grocery store when you lived at the course??

Thanks, Janie. What makes that thread work is the enthusiasm and input from so many people, and the total lack of sniping!
So glad all 11 made it through the night! They are so doggone cute,

in a just world all buildings would be stair-less, with elevators and people movers where needed instead of stairs. Speaking of which, interesting tidbit - did you know there is only one escalator in the entire state of Wyoming?

Primary election is coming up. Don’t know how I’ll do, but it’s always kinda fun to see my name on a ballot and vote for myself. :lau

What are you running for in the election Blooie?

What are you running for in the election Blooie?
I’m running for town council again. I really enjoyed the time I spent on council before and now that I’m on Planning and Zoning again I can see how many unfinished projects there are that need to be addressed. We have one member of the council who doesn’t seem to think that he needs to attend every meeting, which is ridiculous. So the Mayor asked me to run again.

Back
Top Bottom