The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Hi all! @N F C so happy you fared well through Ian! I’m so sad to see the news with the damage though. I can’t imagine.
I’m waiting for my turn to get my hair trimmed. Hubs is officially on vacation for a week. The pups will get two days in a row at the park. Which is great because hubs leaves town Monday morning for So Cal. He’s stopping to see his dad, stepmom and sister, then Tuesday he’s going to see an old friend and they’re going to the Scorpions concert at the Forum that night. They’re both cackling about the handicapped plates my husband has lol. Old dudes, SMH. He’ll be home again on Wednesday. I’ll be home working on stuff and taking care of my animals. I think we’re done with triple digit temps for the year :yesss: it’s toasty but not unbearable in the afternoon, the mornings have had a slight chill in the air. My turn, be back soon. Stay safe all!

Hi all! @N F C so happy you fared well through Ian! I’m so sad to see the news with the damage though. I can’t imagine.
I’m waiting for my turn to get my hair trimmed. Hubs is officially on vacation for a week. The pups will get two days in a row at the park. Which is great because hubs leaves town Monday morning for So Cal. He’s stopping to see his dad, stepmom and sister, then Tuesday he’s going to see an old friend and they’re going to the Scorpions concert at the Forum that night. They’re both cackling about the handicapped plates my husband has lol. Old dudes, SMH. He’ll be home again on Wednesday. I’ll be home working on stuff and taking care of my animals. I think we’re done with triple digit temps for the year :yesss: it’s toasty but not unbearable in the afternoon, the mornings have had a slight chill in the air. My turn, be back soon. Stay safe all!
Rock me like a hurricane. Was my son's favorite band.

Hi Ron, how's school going?
It was busy with setting up computers and AV stuff. I also had to purchase printer supplies, finish up a software purchase and deal with the normal daily stuff.

Yesterday the power was turned off in the building which meant dealing with power issues again

Hopefully we will stay under 100 too! The ten day shows highs in the 90s mostly.

Good morning everyone 🦋🦋🦋 I hope we all have a wonderful weekend!
Good morning Janie! I hope we all do too.

I’m going shopping with my friend today. I have to get some more flooring. We are taking out the carpeting in the living room and dining room and putting vinyl planks in from one entryway to the other. It is a big project and we are not doing it ourselves, thank goodness!

Good morning Janie! I hope we all do too.

I’m going shopping with my friend today. I have to get some more flooring. We are taking out the carpeting in the living room and dining room and putting vinyl planks in from one entryway to the other. It is a big project and we are not doing it ourselves, thank goodness!
Good morning, DMC 🦋 I hope you enjoy your shopping trip. I look forward to before and after pictures of your floor.

Back
Top Bottom