The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Ugh, the old guy with dementia or Alzheimers was beating on my door again today. And yelling to let him in. I told him I was calling the sheriff and he said he was too because I was keeping him out.

This would all be sort of amusing if he didn't scare the pooh out of me.
You wouldn't like my solution to the problem

Ugh, the old guy with dementia or Alzheimers was beating on my door again today. And yelling to let him in. I told him I was calling the sheriff and he said he was too because I was keeping him out.

This would all be sort of amusing if he didn't scare the pooh out of me.
Maybe the police should be called Debby, although by the time they got there he might be gone. If he keeps getting lost that’s a sign he may not be getting the care he needs.

Maybe the police should be called Debby, although by the time they got there he might be gone. If he keeps getting lost that’s a sign he may not be getting the care he needs.

I did call them. While I was on the phone with them, the old guys wife/daughter/roommate (whoever she is...it's a confusing situation over there) showed up and took him back to their house. So the sheriff said they may or may not drive out here (they didn't). If this becomes a habit, the sheriff's office is going to get very tired of me because I'll be calling them every time (and I'm ok with them getting tired of me).

Christmas tree update: day 4 and still standing!

Christmas cats 5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom