The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Ugh, daughter just reminded me we have a meeting at the school this afternoon. I donā€™t know that Iā€™m in the right frame of mind to deal with those people. Todays motto is ā€œA harsh truth is better than a soft lie.ā€ Theyā€™re gonna hate me.

I guess if they think a harsh truth is good, they'll love you IM! :lol:

I guess if they think a harsh truth is good, they'll love you IM! :lol:
Iā€™m hoping I can be civil. Iā€™m tired of all of it and ready to tell ALL of them the truth of the matter. Including my daughter who has clearly not helped the boy. Itā€™s not my job and Iā€™m not doing it.

Those look pretty nice. I looked at one at Atwoods, but decided I could build one for the price. But they are definitely well built. My chickens are so large that I wasn't sure the roosts set far enough from the wall.
The hens are doing well on the roosts so far. It did not leak when it rained here on Sunday.

Ugh, daughter just reminded me we have a meeting at the school this afternoon. I donā€™t know that Iā€™m in the right frame of mind to deal with those people. Todays motto is ā€œA harsh truth is better than a soft lie.ā€ Theyā€™re gonna hate me.
ā€ŠSmile and carry a big stick.

Back
Top Bottom