The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning you all.
It's going to be another nasty day here. It's around 33° and pouring rain. We have more rain in the forecast, and we are already a swamp.
I did end up driving in the ice yesterday. My better half decided he had to have a hamburger, so I drove to the small convenience store near us. It was closed. So I drove about 25 more miles to the next place.
Bad decision. I ended up sitting on a iced-over bridge waiting for an 18 wheeler to be towed. It had ended up side ways across the 4 lane Bridge.
My "quick trip" took over an hour and a half.
The burgers were fantastic though.
With all that work, the burgers did need to be fantastic!

Good morning folks :frow

:frow Good morning IM, have a great day

:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day

:frow Good morning Mark, have a great day

:frow Good morning Janie, have a great day
Good morning, Bob.
With all that work, the burgers did need to be fantastic!
Yep. I was white knuckled and had used all my cuss words. I'll go back to that little lake side cafe.. that was the best burger! And they weren't even hot by the time we ate them.

Good morning you all.
It's going to be another nasty day here. It's around 33° and pouring rain. We have more rain in the forecast, and we are already a swamp.
I did end up driving in the ice yesterday. My better half decided he had to have a hamburger, so I drove to the small convenience store near us. It was closed. So I drove about 25 more miles to the next place.
Bad decision. I ended up sitting on a iced-over bridge waiting for an 18 wheeler to be towed. It had ended up side ways across the 4 lane Bridge.
My "quick trip" took over an hour and a half.
The burgers were fantastic though.
I’m glad the burgers were worth the trip.
Our snow has helped make up for the lack of rain we had last year.
Do you put out a rain gauge at all to know how much you‘ve gotten?
Yes!!

I’m glad the burgers were worth the trip.
Our snow has helped make up for the lack of rain we had last year.
Do you put out a rain gauge at all to know how much you‘ve gotten?

Yes!!
Our rain gauge got broken in the last storm. A tree fell on it!
Speaking of, we have a lot of clean up to do, once the ground dries out.

Back
Top Bottom