The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Is that in Tennessee?
Yes. In the smokey's. Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge make for a very nice weekend get away. Pigeon Forge has a nice outlet mall, and Gatlinburg has some wonderful tourist shops. I recommend going around Christmas. The area is fabulous with the Christmas decor. The scenery is beautiful all year round.

I have to tell you this Sour! today I finally changed the oil in Susie's little car. I came in after the job was done and I told her I finally change the oil on her car. (I talk to her still) and that she had to give me a sign somehow that I did good. I'll be darned I went outside and was sitting the deck a gust of wind came up and her wind chimes started chiming like crazy. It just brought me to tears. I know she is still with me. Thanks to all the folks that sent me chimes, God bless and thanks so much you all know who you are. :hugs❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ I have to go and finish weeping. God bless all our service men and ladies.
:hugs :hugs :hugs❤❤❤❤

Yes. In the smokey's. Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge make for a very nice weekend get away. Pigeon Forge has a nice outlet mall, and Gatlinburg has some wonderful tourist shops. I recommend going around Christmas. The area is fabulous with the Christmas decor. The scenery is beautiful all year round.

Thanks for the tip Janie. Maybe we'll get a chance during the winter when DH's schedule is more open. I bet it's pretty around Christmas time.

Back
Top Bottom