The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Hi, nice to see you! I'm not 100% happy with that one so set it aside to tweak it later. I'm going to start on a new one soon.

How have you and your family been? Is your son still with you? Hope all is looking up!
Oh I bet you are just being hard on yourself ♡ Can PM me. No judging, only inspiration ♡♡♡!!!
Son is still here. I am enjoying the heck outta my time when I can. Been BUSY. DH got tossed off of my horse and broke his hip 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️. Just filled my kitty condo with kittens. Bought my son a motorcycle and he slid out on a turn as I was taking him on practice runs. Been trapping and vet visits, lost a few chickens.... been a bit rough here with added chores to an already full life. But life IS good ♡

Oh I bet you are just being hard on yourself ♡ Can PM me. No judging, only inspiration ♡♡♡!!!
Son is still here. I am enjoying the heck outta my time when I can. Been BUSY. DH got tossed off of my horse and broke his hip 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️. Just filled my kitty condo with kittens. Bought my son a motorcycle and he slid out on a turn as I was taking him on practice runs. Been trapping and vet visits, lost a few chickens.... been a bit rough here with added chores to an already full life. But life IS good ♡

Sorry to hear about your husband's broken hip. Did your son survive the wipe out on his motorcycle ok?

Glad to hear life is good through it all! :hugs

Sorry to hear about your husband's broken hip. Did your son survive the wipe out on his motorcycle ok?

Glad to hear life is good through it all! :hugs
DH had a titanium rod installed in his femur 😖 and is hobbling around ok.
Son just got some scrapes that have him taking it easy, his bike I was able to re tweak and buff scratches and it looks brand new again. So, a cheap lesson 😉👍

Back
Top Bottom