The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

We survived the howling winds and frigid temps this morning and the kids are all happy playing in the sunshine looking for the scratch. I had a bowl of noodles and a cup of coffee that was poured earlier and needed warming in the microwave. We spent some time with the rooster that is out of sorts. I finally got to see his tongue. He had it pulled way down into his throat and only shows it when I pull way down on his wattles. It's still not right but I've got some good advice from Eggcessive to take care of him. Usually we can handle the every day things that pop up but when you can't find a roosters tongue and he can no longer crow that was beyond my learning.
Keep us updated on your rooster's issue :hugs

I was bored one night, googling pictures of chickens. BYC kept popping up, so my nosey self started snooping around. I quickly noticed the lack of snarky comments like you see on fb, so I decided to join. :lol:
So glad you did! :love

Sort of same here but I couldn't figure out my old login or if I had one under my since removed old email addy. I was too busy for a few years in there to come here much but when I retired I jumped back in hugely!

It's okay though as long as I'm here.

Back
Top Bottom