The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning all. It finally looks like Winter here.
It was time for a change of scenery. This is enough though :D
I’m going to go sand in the bathroom now. I hate that job.:tongue
View attachment 3720399

Morning DMC, now that looks a bit more like a MN winter (just a bit, you need another foot or two for normal).

Good morning all. It finally looks like Winter here.
It was time for a change of scenery. This is enough though :D
I’m going to go sand in the bathroom now. I hate that job.:tongue
View attachment 3720399
Looks similar here. We got back from the P.O. picking up hatching eggs to find out a few silkies, brave little souls, walked all the way from the coop to the house without us making a path for them. The rest stayed in the coop or the covered kennel next to it.

1-6-24.jpg

Looks similar here. We got back from the P.O. picking up hatching eggs to find out a few silkies, brave little souls, walked all the way from the coop to the house without us making a path for them. The rest stayed in the coop or the covered kennel next to it.

View attachment 3720417

Hi Deb, that looks cold! Do your Silkies come to the house most days looking for treats?

Hi Deb, that looks cold! Do your Silkies come to the house most days looking for treats?
Yes, see all those bird feeders? They have sunflower seeds in them and they come clean up. I keep water up here too for anyone venturing up...it's one of those electric ones.
That's just ferment in those dishes. That's all they get usually.

Yes, see all those bird feeders? They have sunflower seeds in them and they come clean up. I keep water up here too for anyone venturing up...it's one of those electric ones.
That's just ferment in those dishes. That's all they get usually.

I didn't notice the bird feeders, nice of your flock to clean up. :D

Back
Top Bottom