The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning everyone 🙂
IM, we will miss you !

Well, I made it down the driveway and to the end of orchard lane, and then the truck decided it was suck 😞 waiting for my neighbor to help me move it 🙏. Bob's physical therapist decided the roads are not good so he's not coming again. It was a cold walk back up to the house and IM not looking forward to walking back down to the truck, whenever he's ready to help.

So sorry Sue, hope the neighbor can get your truck unstuck. That's a definite downside to snowy weather for sure. You've had your share of bad luck for a while, wishing you only the good stuff for now :fl

Good morning everyone. Not much has been going on here. Feels like I'm in Groundhog's Day. Still cold. Will see if i can do my walking outside today or not.

We need a new couch. I suppose that's exciting. Will go looking for one on Sunday.
I used to love shopping the furniture stores! But now I love all my furniture and there is no room for more. 😔

Good morning everyone. Not much has been going on here. Feels like I'm in Groundhog's Day. Still cold. Will see if i can do my walking outside today or not.

We need a new couch. I suppose that's exciting. Will go looking for one on Sunday.

Good morning/afternoon :frow Take care of icy patches on your walk (or falling in a snowbank and being lost until spring)! You are a brave person to go outside walking in this nasty weather, but I bet your pups love their walks with you.

Hope you can find a new couch you like tomorrow.

I need to go shopping for snow boots. The pair I wore in WY lasted up until we moved to FL and then they were tossed. Never expected to move to KY and need new boots.

Anyone have recommendations for brand or place to shop? (Keep in mind I'm penny pincher :lol: )

I need to go shopping for snow boots. The pair I wore in WY lasted up until we moved to FL and then they were tossed. Never expected to move to KY and need new boots.

Anyone have recommendations for brand or place to shop? (Keep in mind I'm penny pincher :lol: )
Everyday casual, dressy, or rain boots?
I love Alegria brand because I have a bunion. I have several pair and love them all.
Around the house I wear Crocs boots because they are easy to slip on and off.

Everyday casual, dressy, or rain boots?
I love Alegria brand because I have a bunion. I have several pair and love them all.
Around the house I wear Crocs boots because they are easy to slip on and off.

I'm looking for something to wear out in the snow. Just casual boots that will keep my feet warm & dry when I go out.

I'll check out Alegria and see what they have. Thanks Janie!

I bought Columbia boots last year. I like them. They were $80 at Runnings.

I used to love shopping the furniture stores! But now I love all my furniture and there is no room for more. 😔
Our house is pretty stuffed full with furniture. Our house is smaller. I should have specified, dogs need a new couch, husband too. They wore a hole in it.
Good morning/afternoon :frow Take care of icy patches on your walk (or falling in a snowbank and being lost until spring)! You are a brave person to go outside walking in this nasty weather, but I bet your pups love their walks with you.

Hope you can find a new couch you like tomorrow.
Thankfully there's a thin strip up the middle of the driveway with gravel showing. Dogs definitely need the exercise, but they get cold too, so I keep an eye on them, and go back in if necessary. I was using my treadmill, but now my right hip hurts from that. Walking outside boosts my spirits a bit, so it's good in that department.

I buy at Wal-Mart or a farm store called Fleet Farm. I don't like paying too much either. They don't make outside boots as functional as they used to. I need warm, not heels or faux fur.

Back
Top Bottom