The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I’m trying to just roll with the punches and not get too down over stupid stuff especially since worms are easily treatable but MAN these punches are strong 😭😭😭 plus I’m being kicked while down at the same time 😭😭😭 it’s almost enough to make one want to just give up (because it’s not just the worm thing) but I’m stronger than that.

Hmm good point! That is definitely true. I was just frustrated because I had a bad night last night and then today I was in a great mood and walked the dog, was all excited to get us both back in shape, and then I find out he has worms :barnie and I know they’re usually pretty easy to treat but it’s still frustrating. I try to take the best care of him I can and then this.
Sounds like you're pretty normal, we all have triggers in our lives that tend to get us down. As you mentioned, it's not that difficult to worm him it's just that you thought you were taking better care of him than that.
A thought: be thankful that you have the means to worm him.

Sounds like you're pretty normal, we all have triggers in our lives that tend to get us down. As you mentioned, it's not that difficult to worm him it's just that you thought you were taking better care of him than that.
A thought: be thankful that you have the means to worm him.
Thanks, that is an excellent point and thought. :love ❤️

Good morning, Debby. I'll bet you are on your second cup. I'm just starting the first one.

Good morning, DMC. Are you worn out from the shopping trip? Did you take any photos with your great niece ?
I was yesterday. I caught another bug from school. I need a new job!
I have 2 new great nieces. I haven’t seen the one that was born a couple weeks ago. Her name is Olivia Grace. She belongs to the nephew I did the wedding goodies for last March. The one I saw on Saturday was born December 1st. She belongs to my niece. Her name is Eleanor Theresa. The first picture is my sister Mary…grandma to Eleanor. That’s Mary’s 2 girls in the picture with us.

IMG_9772.jpeg
IMG_9766.jpeg IMG_9770.jpeg

IMG_9417.jpeg IMG_9415.jpeg IMG_9419.jpeg

I have 2 new great nieces. I haven’t seen the one that was born a couple weeks ago. Her name is Olivia Grace. She belongs to the nephew I did the wedding goodies for last March. The one I saw on Saturday was born December 1st. She belongs to my niece. Her name is Eleanor Theresa. The first picture is my sister Mary…grandma to Eleanor. That’s Mary’s 2 girls in the picture with us.

View attachment 3741354
View attachment 3741355View attachment 3741356

View attachment 3741357View attachment 3741358View attachment 3741359
She is adorable!!!

View attachment 3741354
View attachment 3741355View attachment 3741356

View attachment 3741357View attachment 3741358View attachment 3741359

Precious babies, thanks for sharing the pictures DMC ❤️

P.S. Sorry to hear you caught something from the school kids, feel better asap!

Back
Top Bottom