The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Precious babies, thanks for sharing the pictures DMC ❤️

P.S. Sorry to hear you caught something from the school kids, feel better asap!
Good morning Debby, you’re welcome.

Thanks! Last week we had a parent send their kid to school sick. He’d been home with a sore throat the day before. She told her child to lie to the teacher and say he went to the doctor. Long story…teacher caught him in the lie. He tested positive for strep. I work with this kid every day. I know I don’t have strep. It’s all in my sinuses.

Thanks! Last week we had a parent send their kid to school sick. He’d been home with a sore throat the day before. She told her child to lie to the teacher and say he went to the doctor. Long story…teacher caught him in the lie. He tested positive for strep. I work with this kid every day. I know I don’t have strep. It’s all in my sinuses.

Wow, that's some kind of parenting when the kid is told to lie. Are you staying home today or can you work? Take care of yourself!

Untreated strep is dangerous, and it presents in different ways.
Even if you think it's a sinus infection get checked out.
One of my sils has a kidney transplant. When he was a teenager he had strep. It was left untreated for too long. It caused permanent renal damage.

Back
Top Bottom