The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

All my faves for lunch this week so far. :lau :love

Today is ravioli with side salad and garlic bread, tomorrow is tuna melt sandwiches with choice of soup (tomato or chicken noodle), and then Wednesday is turkey chili with cornbread and he makes AMAZING turkey chili lol and idk what’s for lunch the other two days but I’m super excited lol

Coop chores are done and we finally caught a rooster that needed an eye doctored. Now he is in a kennel by himself and his eye has been taken care of. He will get daily attention now until it is healed. It's wet in ll the coops from the torrential blowing rains most of the day yesterday. After a pasty butt issue is resolved I'm going to get a nap in.

It's called 'life'. Mama said it wouldn't always be easy.
Hmm good point! That is definitely true. I was just frustrated because I had a bad night last night and then today I was in a great mood and walked the dog, was all excited to get us both back in shape, and then I find out he has worms :barnie and I know they’re usually pretty easy to treat but it’s still frustrating. I try to take the best care of him I can and then this.

Back
Top Bottom