The Non-Bored Club!!! Where all the bored people go!!!!! (Come to be non-boredified!!!!)

Guys, i'm not trying to be mean but if you don't like the smilies, don't look! And that's easy! Use that little bar on the right side of your screen to move quickly past them so they don't give you a 'headache'. No use telling us to stop because it's giving you a headache when you don't even need to look. Just sayin'.

Guys, i'm not trying to be mean but if you don't like the smilies, don't look! And that's easy! Use that little bar on the right side of your screen to move quickly past them so they don't give you a 'headache'. No use telling us to stop because it's giving you a headache when you don't even need to look. Just sayin'.
x2

Yeah, but I don't know when someone posts one until I see it :/

Back
Top Bottom