The Official Debate Thread???!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MayberrySaint

Chillin' Out
12 Years
Mar 7, 2007
Mount Airy, NC
Since so many members have expressed a desire to have a debate forum and our mods and admin have deemed this unadvisable, let me be the first to start the "official" debate thread...
wink.png

Civility is the only rule...let me throw out a few topics to get us started:
1. I think the whole "organic" thing is a scam perpetrated by slick marketers.
2. Those of you who drink bottled water are crazy...it costs more than gasoline.
3. Global warming...BIG MYTH!!!
4. Cigarettes should be declared illegal in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
5. The Iraq War was a justifiable action. We all know that Saddam Hussein hi-jacked one of those planes on 9/11.
6. Corporate agriculture is not trying to put small farmers out of business.
7. Who's the cruel one? The large poultry farmer that keeps his hens caged their whole lives or the backyard enthusiast that let's his chickens get eaten alive by coons, possums, hawks, etc.
8. Christianity has caused more wars than any other religion over the last 2000 years.
9. All illegal aliens should be put in jail or deported.
10. Why did the chicken cross the road???

Last edited:
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

Great Mayberry! I almost started responding.

Don't forget:
#11 All threads should be locked before anybody's iddy biddy feelings can get hurt.
#12 Any mod locking a post should not have to at least admit it was them.

I'm gonna shut up now on this whole dang topic and enjoy the board, just not
nearly as much.

Mayberry, you have a wicked sense of humor. If I didn't think it would get pushed WAY over the edge I might respond to some of those..... I'm just shocked no one's jumped all up your back and back down again already.

Now Mayberry - that's funny. I don't usually chime in on these things but man, that's funny. I'm even going to use a smiley for the first time in my entire adult life - let's see......
lol.png

Did that work? If so, that's a first. Really funny man. I need to learn how to do all those animated laughing, clapping smilies but I lost track - did those get banned?

oooh.... I want to answer all of them but I fear how it will turn out! If only people could have discussions without arguing or picking a fight.
he.gif
Wonder how long until someone can't help themselves and start world war three in this forum.

Run! Run! Save yourselves from the inevitable!
old.gif

I hear you on the organic aspect. It started out as a good thing till the GOVERNMENT got its grubby hands on it. Now even certain chemicals can be used, or a percentage of food can be non organic (The animals still count as organic when sold) Its like the freerange label. All the animal has to have is access to the outdoors, even if they never go out their or even know HOW to get outside. The outside can be a 5ft box of dirt to top it off.

Dude where is the ALIEN debate, we all know they exist and the government was replaced by them long ago. Look at Bush and his cheesy grin. Why do you think he laughs at everything, WHY its a joke to him and we are all his puppets. I can't wait for martial law to be declared. Wonder if he will change the flag to? Hmm That is an ALIEN my friends!!! He wants global warming so the kangaroo aliens can take over yea. You know what Im talking bout, youve seen that movie it was REAL I SWEAR
tongue.png
lol.png
lol.png

lol.png
Bubba
lol.png

O.K. another first - used "search" put in "smilies" and found a post that told how to find the animated ones. So let's see....
lau.gif
(always thought that one was cute),
pop.gif
(and I'm ready to watch the show begin if anyone starts debating on any of those "hot spots").

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom