The Official Debate Thread???!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
They actually don't even need to go outside. "Freerange" can consist of pushing around a thousand other chickens on a dirty concrete floor. All it means is they're not kept in battery cages. It's pretty sick. Too bad people don't know that. They've got images of chickens prancing around in a field of flowers with rainbows all over the place.

Quote:
1. organic is better for you, and the enviorment (bringing me to #3)
2. bottled water is tasty
big_smile.png

3. global warming is NOT a myth, its americans like you who are making it worse if you deny it. go watch "the inconvient truth" the movie that al gore made (who was voted president) america contributes 33% to global warming, while china contributes 18%.
4. cigarettes are BAD.
tongue.png

5. i dont know what i believe about the iraq war, but at least i can say i am educated about it and it could go both ways. also - i am not for the war, we have killed so so so many iraqis, and yet we are complaining about our dead soldiers? it is a measly ammount compared to the amount of iraqis, and if you go into war - heck yeah, its likely you are risking your life
6. you just can't compete with those prices
tongue.png

7. both.
8. i'm not religious at all, but i do remember in kindergarten i cried because a girl on the bus was really christian and went on to a rant that god was going to kill me.
roll.png

9. they are the hardest workers, without them, we would fall apart. although, if you are talking about mexico, if you move to an english speaking country you should speak some english.
10. mine crossed the road to run away from my neighbors cat, anyway she ran into the cats yard and under the porch where i had to come and get her out.

Quote:
Okie, sorry but can you elaborate?

Are you saying
1-A persons feelings are valid and never iddy biddy?
2-People generally are very sensitive here lately?
3-My feelings on this subject are not iddy biddy?
4-I'm just an idiot and should shut up?
5-All of the above?

frow.gif

Quote:
I think it could be taken either way. I think no one's answered because they don't want to start a war, however, you may have opened the door to more answers.

Quote:
Okie, sorry but can you elaborate?

Are you saying
1-A persons feelings are valid and never iddy biddy?
2-People generally are very sensitive here lately?
3-My feelings on this subject are not iddy biddy?
4-I'm just an idiot and should shut up?
5-All of the above?

frow.gif

IMO, #2 hits the nail on the head.

Quote:
I think it could be taken either way. I think no one's answered because they don't want to start a war, however, you may have opened the door to more answers.

i took it seriously. thats all
idunno.gif

Quote:
That's ok, no worries, shows how hard it is to tell emotions and or tones in words you read on a screen. :p

I almost want to make take a crack at answering the questions for fun in a joke way.
duc.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom