The Official SCARY STORIES Thread! Be prepared to be CREEPED OUT!

th.gif
hide.gif
th.gif
hide.gif
th.gif

Nice stories Zinnia and PK!

But please stick to actually telling stories, not arguing over Monster-English translators.

Anyone else?

hide.gif
hide.gif
*Runs under a chair to hide* BWWAAAHHHH!!!!!! Its-its-its JUSTIN BEAVER!
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif

Last edited:
'Cause he's just a baby baby baby doll! A baby baby baby doll!

Anyway, back to the scary stories. Um... I can't think of any right now, so I'm off to the creepypasta~

Ok maybe I can get you guys in the spirit...

Its fake by the way...

One night a little boy was playing in his backyard when we heard the bushes rusting. "its just a rabbit or possum." he thought. He continued playing when he spotted two shining eyes staring at him. "BOO!" he yelled, thinking it was a small animal he could easily scare away. Boy, was he wrong! A huge, scaley creatture that walked on two legs darted in at him. It had no hair and was very ugly. It hopped on its legs and had some spikes on its back. The boy was so scared, he just stared at it. It came up at him and he grapped its small arm and ripped it off. The horrid creature shrieked in pain and hobbled away, leaving the boy wounded bad. He screamed for his parents, who turned on the outside porch light. He was so scared, he could barely talk... He could only whisper "it was here... it was here..." Finally he showed his parents the arm and just then his mother shrieked and passed out. The boy was taked to the ER where he died that night.

This is fake....

Once a guy met a girl at high-school, they became very good friends. Later on in life they became more than friends and loved eachother a lot. The only thing was, the girl always wore a red scarf around her neck and the guy never saw her without it. He tried to ask her why she wore it all the time, even in the dead of summer when it was hot, and tried to convince her to take it off. She refused and he gave up. Until one day. They were getting married and right after he was uncovering her veil, he also took off her red scarf. The poor girl's head fell off....

Back
Top Bottom