The Official SCARY STORIES Thread! Be prepared to be CREEPED OUT!

Ok I will play
tongue.png
This story is true and one of the many I am collecting from my experiences here.

Our home is very old (by australian standards) It was rebuilt in 1898 after a bushfire came through the area in 1897 that saw th eoriginal house burnt to the ground.
The property has been in my hubby's family since 1876.The house still has all the old bakerlite light switches you know the ones that make a definate "CLICK" sound?!

Anyway

We had been living in the house for a little over a year. I had always noticed some rooms and some sections of rooms felt more "chilled" than others and I also have what some would consider an "over active imagination" which when I mentioned this to my MIL or SIL they laughed me off.

This one night the house felt exceptionally chilly, it wasn't terribly cold outside but when waliking through the house you did notice your breath. Hubby was out at the time in Melbourne for band practise so wasn't going to be home until well after midnight.

The heckles had been standing up on the back of my neck all night and for some reason I had to go into the front bedroom (which was our at the time) and as I walked from the living room through one passage to the lounge to the next passage into the bedroom I had that extreme feeling that I was being watched and had goosepimples on goosepimles.

I rumaged in the front bedroom as quickly as I could getting whatever it was that I needed too then practically ran back to the living room.

As I passed through the lounge I heard the very distinct "CLICK" of a light switch and as I entered the passage near the living room I noticed the light in the old MasterBedroom had been turned on. The Master bedroom is behind the lounge.

I freaked out!!! I grabbed my pocket knife and fire place poker and went through the ENTIRE house turning on EVERY light but there was no one there.

My cat then went all HISSY arched his back and fluffed himself up ....... at nothing ........

I ended up with All the outside lights on including the flood lights and brought my dog onto the veranda.

.................... No one believes me , except my BFF who has heard talking and whispering here when she has stayed the night.

On a side note:

another "interesting thing" - Every wife of the family who has lived in this has has either lost a baby due to premature arrival or still birth. OK so its not so uncommon BUT EVERY wife?? for 5 generations?? and ONLY those who have lived in the house!!!!

Last edited:
Quote:
i agree, especially with that woman under the tree with three tentacles coming out of her.....

The children in the picture all went missing about one week after this picture was taken. They were never found again.

That's The Slender Man in the background, the man responsible for the heinous crime. He kidnaps small children, and steals 20 dollar bills. He has been known to target young adults, however. He will do anything from stealing a 20 dollar bill to standing over you watching you in the abyss of slumber, to kidnapping you and taking you to his bizarre world, to even just flat out impaling you with his tentacles. He also has no face.

Now. Are you coughing? Have you been coughing lately? Then he's targeted you.

Quote:
i agree, especially with that woman under the tree with three tentacles coming out of her.....

The children in the picture all went missing about one week after this picture was taken. They were never found again.

That's The Slender Man in the background, the man responsible for the heinous crime. He kidnaps small children, and steals 20 dollar bills. He has been known to target young adults, however. He will do anything from stealing a 20 dollar bill to standing over you watching you in the abyss of slumber, to kidnapping you and taking you to his bizarre world, to even just flat out impaling you with his tentacles. He also has no face.

Not surprising in the least. If you look at the pic long enough it gets rather creepy.

Sounds rather like a movie. Although, is this a true story?
hu.gif

Er, No, why should i be?

Quote:

Not surprising in the least. If you look at the pic long enough it gets rather creepy.

hu.gif

Er, No, why should i be?

True, but honestly, Slendy's cool!

I don't know.

Oh, good.

Quote:

hu.gif

Er, No, why should i be?

True, but honestly, Slendy's cool!

I don't know.

Oh, good.

What are you talking about? You tell be a whole story about this guy and then you talk about being cool.
hu.gif

Ah.

What wrong with coughing? Makes me glad it isn't november.
caf.gif

Back
Top Bottom