The Official SCARY STORIES Thread! Be prepared to be CREEPED OUT!

Sorry peeps but wasn't the point of this to indicate if stories were real or fake I mean GEEEZ Give a simple Aussie chick who has never heard of these fairytales a god darn break
hide.gif

Rudeness much!

Quote:
I apologize for sounding rude. That wasn't my intention at all.
smile.png

No, I'm fairly sure that the purpose of this thread was to terrify people. Simple a pure scariness, nothing more or less. I may be incorrect though.

Quote:
LOL SLenderman did that man I locked up the house even AFTER I discovered his creator was a mere mortal .......... The though of ANYTHING taking my baby terrifies me (soo much trouble to have her).

I guess part f the problem with net is you cannot tell sarcasm or what not unless you know the person (not to mention cultural differences)

Could be wrong here too sure I read you needed to say if a story was real or fake ... anyways, I love a good scare and HE did just that but then I live in a haunted house so it doesn't take much to freak me out
gig.gif

OK well I will share another story with you all that happened fairly recently (True).

My daughter was 15 months at the time and is a bum shuffler as opposed to a crawler. Hubby and I were putting a brand new clock up in her new bedroom as we had not long moved her out of the nursery.

Shae was in the passage and playing happily, hubby was in the room with me. Next thing she lets out this terrified scream and bum hops as fast as she can towards the bedroom door. She stops and looks behind her, screams again (crying by now) and races towards the door where I scoop her up.

Trying to calm her down I walk through the back passage to show her everything was ok and I felt something brush past me. Shae didn't settle until I took her outside where we spent the rest of the afternoon.

That night there was someone walking through the house ... its all boarded so you can tell the difference between footsteps and just the general popping of the house as it shifts and settles. Even hubby heard it and went to look.

Nothing!

Does anyone have a ghost story thats real or fake that will really scare me i need to say every horror movie thats been rated r has never scared me. My mom doesnet let me watch those movies i go to my friends house and watch them without my mom knowin!!
lol.png

How about the Majora's Mask creepypasta called Ben Drowned? I know a lot of scary stories, but BYC's rules may prevent me from posting a fair amount of 'em.

Back
Top Bottom