The Official SCARY STORIES Thread! Be prepared to be CREEPED OUT!

I found it on a certain website devoted to making up abnormal... things... Not giving you the link, since many things on that site could be considered NSFBYC (Not Safe for BYC).

It's probably a good thing I don't read them then, this story was pretty much disturbing enough for me
caf.gif

Quote:
Same here! Eesh... *hugs a pillow*

I wonder what happens to the host after the bugs die off! Or if the host can even still feel anything while their bodies are being.. er, exlpoited.
caf.gif
Anyway, I'd prefer not to elaborate.

Quote:
Same here! Eesh... *hugs a pillow*

I wonder what happens to the host after the bugs die off! Or if the host can even still feel anything while their bodies are being.. er, exlpoited.
caf.gif

The host, if I have the story right, explodes.

The host can feel everything the bugs are doing to him/her. That's all I'm saying.
hide.gif

Quote:
caf.gif

The host, if I have the story right, explodes.

The host can feel everything the bugs are doing to him/her. That's all I'm saying.
hide.gif

sickbyc.gif
Okay. I have to go. What a pleasant thought to leave on!
lol.png
frow.gif

I found this story on the internet. Its not mine, but the site says its true.

.Bloody Mary Gone Bad

A Personal Experience By Yareli and Kaycie

"Bloody Mary isn't even a game, Reli," I told my friend.

Yareli made a pouting face. "Is so! You chant it, and then something happens. Not always, okay, I'll admit that, but sometimes. It's been pretty creepy around campfires before."

I rolled my eyes. "Anything is creepy around campfires. Fine -- I'm that bored."

Yareli led the way to the bathroom, and we turned off the light after closing the door. In the pitch blackness, we chanted together, "Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary..." Five times we said it, but nothing happened.

After a long pause, I fumbled my way into a standing position. "I'm getting out of here."

The door wouldn't open. I frowned as I tugged on the knob. "Is it your stupid brother again?"

"Probably." Yareli got up and tried to assist me, but our combined strength wasn't enough. "Weird..."

"Oh my god. The mirror." I couldn't turn away. Yareli slowly turned around, just as a cold breeze whipped through the room.

In the mirror was the twisted figure of a woman. She was bent over, her hair matted with the same substance that was dripping down her face: blood.

Screaming, I launched my whole body at the door, but it still wouldn't budge. Yareli made a dash for the shower rod, jerking it out of its sockets and slamming it into the door.

It took five tries to push the door open. All the while, the woman hovered, whispering words we couldn't understand as she reached for us.

We made it out of the bathroom in time to run into Yareli's mother, who didn't believe us when we told her why the shower rod was out and the door had a huge dent.

But when she saw the blood streaks running down to the sink, she changed her mind.

Back
Top Bottom