The Official SCARY STORIES Thread! Be prepared to be CREEPED OUT!

A few days before halloween a mother took her 4 sons shopping for costumes. All the boys found their costumes and got a funny idea for a prank to play on their dad. They even convinced mom to join in this time. They bought some extra blood and returned home. Once there they set up a horrific sceen. They layed a butcher knife covered in blood by the front door and left it wide open with every light off in the house. The four boys bloddied themselves and mom they then positioned everyone throughout the room to make I look real. Some extra blood on the floor and everything. A few mins later their father (a police officer) came home. When he flipped on the light and found his family on the floor all bloody he began to sob, pulled out his gun and shot himself in the head.

Very saddly, this is a true story

Quote:
hit.gif

The poor family!
fl.gif

So, some people have a recurring theme in their nightmares, be it a setting, action, and/or character. Some people even have a recurring song! (Lookin' at you, Lavender Town.)

21169_phpdljbewpm.jpg

This is Irisu. Isn't she cute? She also haunts my nightmares. ...Hm? Excuse me for a minute, but there's this annoying tapping noise.

Hello all. Ufufu~

That wasn't there before. ...That wasn't there before!

Maybe you weren't there before.

What have you done to my computer? Why can you type? What do you mean? And... Who are you?!

Hm, that's so odd. I'll have to talk to Dad about this. ...Weird. I thought the air conditioner was on, but there's this kind of hot air at my neck. ...Oddly pulsating, too. Let me see OH HELP M

21169_phpxqyikypm.jpg

...I SEE YOU.

Back
Top Bottom