The Official SCARY STORIES Thread! Be prepared to be CREEPED OUT!

this is an important story but please don't read it. i'm begging you not to read this unless you are willing to hide for a very long time. months. years. decades.

there was a man. he was a normal person. mostly. he had a job at a bank and was a nice guy. mostly.
this man was a killer. the most brutal, disgusting person you can imagine. add household items (scissors, pencils, knives' etc.) and you have a person who enjoys pain. his own and other's.
he met people at any place he went and all the time, picking out 13 victims. 13 is an unlucky number. the man hated luck. except bad luck. he loved bad luck.
he tracked them, all 13, breaking into they're houses and as they sleep he slaughtered them with anything sharp he can find in the house. your lucky pencil, could have just killed you. your old boy scout knife, your favorite tool, kills you. 13 times he would stab you with it. he loved that number, the bad number. even numbers can cause fear. anything can cause fear.
13 times he stabbed 13 victims. he's making another list. your on it if you're reading this.

he will find you if you read that. he will hide outside your window.

he will kill you.

so the only way to live is to hide. hide for 13 years and it might be safe by then. maybe.

its not my fault. i warned you. trust me i hate it. iv'e been hiding for 13 years. its time to pass it on to someone else. sorry it has to be you.

but i'll be free now.

thank you for dying for me.

because he will kill you.

pop.gif

Baldersnatch McFeenie.

I bet you're thinking, Aww, such a cute name for a kitten!

He might have a cute name, but he will kill you.

He will hunt you,
As a saltwater crocodile would.

He will find you.
No matter how you try to hide.

He will slice through your defences.
As though they were a loaf.
Of whole-wheat bread.

The
colors.
They will not hide you.

◘○▐ •The signs...•▐ ○◘
They will not work.

Run. Run while you have a chance. Go qui--RUN. GO, GO! HUR--AAAAAH!

You will not escape.

GET OUT OF MY BODY!

You know my name.
I know your address.

SHUT UP!

Your phone number.

RUN!

Your family.

LEAVE!

In fact, don't you know that I work with your mother?

GET OUT OF HERE!

It's too late.

*All lights fade to black*

Quote:
Thanks, PK. Now whenever I move I feel like I'll get killed.

Precisely. Gosh, Lavender Town is creepy. *shivers*

Quote:
Thanks, PK. Now whenever I move I feel like I'll get killed.

Aaaand as I replay it every hair on the back on my neck stands on end...I turn around...there's my sister, staring....

Quote:

Aaaand as I replay it every hair on the back on my neck stands on end...I turn around...there's my sister, staring....

O_O Freaky~

Quote:

O_O Freaky~

I thought I'd have a heart attack.
th.gif
She simply laughed at me, then turned around to leave. She stepped on a plastic spider I had put there and jumped out of her skin. At least it's not only us and the YouTubers.

Back
Top Bottom