The Old Folks Home

Hang in there @chickadoodles and @Mom 2em All. Hugs to you both :hugsand prayers sent.

Morning all. Another busy day in store for us today, mowing and outside work. Sun is out bright and clear and temps are on the rise. I think they are calling for 89 on Tuesday. Typical spring here. Chilly and wet and then suddenly summer. I swear we have two seasons, Hot and Cold with no in between.

Hang in there @chickadoodles and @Mom 2em All. Hugs to you both :hugsand prayers sent.

Morning all. Another busy day in store for us today, mowing and outside work. Sun is out bright and clear and temps are on the rise. I think they are calling for 89 on Tuesday. Typical spring here. Chilly and wet and then suddenly summer. I swear we have two seasons, Hot and Cold with no in between.

Thank you.
we had our spring short and sweet. Then hot summer! Hot!

Sending speedy healing vibes out to those dealing with health issues. I wish I could expedite some soothing chicken soup, but -- sadly -- it doesn't fax very well. The interim time to getting whatever ails you diagnosed is anxious, indeed. I'm hoping there's remedies abounding.
HUGS!

- - -
Had to harvest my bok choy raised bed because some critter is gnawing on it. Rat? Squirrel? Rabbit? I'll set out the trap with some bok choy and nuts inside tonight and hope to get rid of whatever it is before it starts decimating the rest of my garden. In the meantime, I've got a whole shelf in the fridge full of rinsed and trimmed bok choy. We're seeing the accountant today for our taxes (finally! He got slammed with small businesses demanding paperwork for stimulus relief applications, so our personal taxes got put on the back burner with extensions) and will unload some on him.... Bok choy, the new zucchini.
I predict we may be very tired of stir-fry by week's end.

Sending speedy healing vibes out to those dealing with health issues. I wish I could expedite some soothing chicken soup, but -- sadly -- it doesn't fax very well. The interim time to getting whatever ails you diagnosed is anxious, indeed. I'm hoping there's remedies abounding.
HUGS!

- - -
Had to harvest my bok choy raised bed because some critter is gnawing on it. Rat? Squirrel? Rabbit? I'll set out the trap with some bok choy and nuts inside tonight and hope to get rid of whatever it is before it starts decimating the rest of my garden. In the meantime, I've got a whole shelf in the fridge full of rinsed and trimmed bok choy. We're seeing the accountant today for our taxes (finally! He got slammed with small businesses demanding paperwork for stimulus relief applications, so our personal taxes got put on the back burner with extensions) and will unload some on him.... Bok choy, the new zucchini.
I predict we may be very tired of stir-fry by week's end.

Thanks Peep. I would love some of your homemade chicken soup. lol

I hope you catch what ever is eating your garden quickly.

How are you feeling Becky?
87.8 here and sunny. Hello summer.

Greg checked my blood pressure before letting me get up after I passed out, and it was 174/117.
I dunno. Im clueless. Because I ate. I ate just a bit ago, and now it is 122/88 its falling so I will see in a half hour where it is.
Im pretty tired of it being the focus of my existence.. I took half a pill this morning so maybe it wont tank.

Greg checked my blood pressure before letting me get up after I passed out, and it was 174/117.
I dunno. Im clueless. Because I ate. I ate just a bit ago, and now it is 122/88 its falling so I will see in a half hour where it is.
Im pretty tired of it being the focus of my existence.. I took half a pill this morning so maybe it wont tank.
That's high bp but don't think it should cause you to pass out. Please get checked.

Back
Top Bottom