The Old Folks Home

Missouri is still seeing an increase in cases, which we suspected would be the case as our infection rate stayed low for a long time.

When I drove up to Kirksville yesterday I was wearing two masks and put rubber gloves on when I got to Hyvee. I told DH that all I could think of was 'germ city, germ city, germ city'. Adair county has 60 cases, our county has 6.

I was glad to head south and back to 'safety' if there is such a thing.

Missouri is still seeing an increase in cases, which we suspected would be the case as our infection rate stayed low for a long time.

When I drove up to Kirksville yesterday I was wearing two masks and put rubber gloves on when I got to Hyvee. I told DH that all I could think of was 'germ city, germ city, germ city'. Adair county has 60 cases, our county has 6.

I was glad to head south and back to 'safety' if there is such a thing.
Yeah , not many cases here locally, but no one is taking precautions either. Except me , I wear a mask any time I go anywhere!

i did not do well in treatment on Monday. I called all my dr’s today after canceling my treatment on Tuesday.
My Dr said it could have been my heart. So I went to treatment today. Again not good. By the timeI got to the door I stumbled and then could only take baby steps. I felt like I had lead boots on.I called the Dr. He canceled my treatment. I will call the cartilogist tomorrow and see if he has gone over my records from my last Dr and tell him what happened. I already told him I can’t lay down. I get to much pressure in my chest. It’s difficult even with an adjustable bed.

Back
Top Bottom