The Old Folks Home

Has anybody seen the chalet chicken coop -or own one? Do you like it? Also called a wheelbarrow chicken coop. It has handles like a wheel barrow to push around. It is very heavy, made of good wood. Not the cheap soft wood that is so often used. This is my chickens new palace. They much preferred there beat up old hut at first but are starting to get used to their new palace. The run will be covered with a tarp/board for weather protection

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200918-123120.jpg
    Screenshot_20200918-123120.jpg
    291.4 KB · Views: 7
Has anybody seen the chalet chicken coop -or own one? Do you like it? Also called a wheelbarrow chicken coop. It has handles like a wheel barrow to push around. It is very heavy, made of good wood. Not the cheap soft wood that is so often used. This is my chickens new palace. They much preferred there beat up old hut at first but are starting to get used to their new palace. The run will be covered with a tarp/board for weather protection
Nice mobile home for the kids!

It looks like a nice tractor coop!

Do you move it much?

I like the window in the door. The Mennonites have the same reputation
being able to build solid whatever ..
Out here they are shoddy made pieces of junk saying they can take 6 birds not even 4 banty could live in them
I hate seeing them penned up to much. But everyone around here has a dog and they walk them along the back lane rght beside our house. All the neighbor dogs, most german shepherds, have seen the chickens and anyone could escape and get to the chickens when they aren't penned

Good morning OF - brisk here - autumn has arrived if only temporarily.
We hit 32 this morn. Knew it was coming DW and kids picked rest of pumpkins before dark. I completely forgot to cover our tomatoes . Not a big deal DW canned and froze tons already but I was still going to cover them. When I got home from work looking over the devastation of dead plants in our garden, pretty funny, most everything dead, have a few really huge Georgia collard greens right in the middle of where we had turkeys last yr lots of pumpkins plants all dead, those collard greens looked tropical all green huge leaves in the middle of dead, frost didn't hurt them at all. Looked like three foot tall palm trees :lol:

Back
Top Bottom