The Old Folks Home

lovesfarms

Songster
Sep 6, 2016
Has anybody seen the chalet chicken coop -or own one? Do you like it? Also called a wheelbarrow chicken coop. It has handles like a wheel barrow to push around. It is very heavy, made of good wood. Not the cheap soft wood that is so often used. This is my chickens new palace. They much preferred there beat up old hut at first but are starting to get used to their new palace. The run will be covered with a tarp/board for weather protection

Attachments

CSolis

Crowing
May 17, 2020
Red Level, AL
Has anybody seen the chalet chicken coop -or own one? Do you like it? Also called a wheelbarrow chicken coop. It has handles like a wheel barrow to push around. It is very heavy, made of good wood. Not the cheap soft wood that is so often used. This is my chickens new palace. They much preferred there beat up old hut at first but are starting to get used to their new palace. The run will be covered with a tarp/board for weather protection
Nice mobile home for the kids!

ronott1

A chicken will always remember the egg
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
Mar 31, 2011
Woodland, CA
My Coop
It looks like a nice tractor coop!

Do you move it much?

lovesfarms

Songster
Sep 6, 2016
I like the window in the door. The Mennonites have the same reputation
being able to build solid whatever ..
Out here they are shoddy made pieces of junk saying they can take 6 birds not even 4 banty could live in them
I hate seeing them penned up to much. But everyone around here has a dog and they walk them along the back lane rght beside our house. All the neighbor dogs, most german shepherds, have seen the chickens and anyone could escape and get to the chickens when they aren't penned

Top Bottom