The Old Folks Home

microchick

Enabler
Dec 31, 2014
NE Missouri
The toes on my left foot creek and hurt when I bend them!

It is irritating
Mine don't creek and pop, but they sure do hurt. This pic is similar to what my toes look like, except the toes next to the big toes have the hammer tow effect going on plus they want to curve over my big toes and my big toes are curved in also.. I wish mine looked this good, LOL.

1601003678107.png

getaclue

Enabler
Jun 19, 2013
Central Florida
My Oncologist's office called to confirm an upcoming appointment. I commented it was very early on. That's when they tried to encourage me to do the video chat type doctor visit. I don't think so. They have to do a blood draw each time I go in. Hard to do that without me going in. Yes, they could refer me to a nearby lab for the blood draw, BUT it's not always easy to get blood from me, and the nurse that does it in the doctor's office, is fantastic.

ronott1

A chicken will always remember the egg
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
Mar 31, 2011
Woodland, CA
My Coop
Mine don't creek and pop, but they sure do hurt. This pic is similar to what my toes look like, except the toes next to the big toes have the hammer tow effect going on plus they want to curve over my big toes and my big toes are curved in also.. I wish mine looked this good, LOL.

View attachment 2347269
Mine do not do that!

The DWs are starting to do that a bit though.

My toes might be gout(uric acid) related.

ronott1

A chicken will always remember the egg
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
Mar 31, 2011
Woodland, CA
My Coop
My Oncologist's office called to confirm an upcoming appointment. I commented it was very early on. That's when they tried to encourage me to do the video chat type doctor visit. I don't think so. They have to do a blood draw each time I go in. Hard to do that without me going in. Yes, they could refer me to a nearby lab for the blood draw, BUT it's not always easy to get blood from me, and the nurse that does it in the doctor's office, is fantastic.
They have trouble getting blood from my DW too!

She often comes home with a lot of bruises

CapricornFarm

Goat lover!
Premium Feather Member
Feb 1, 2010
Southern Virginia

View attachment 2347269
They have surgery for that.

Top Bottom