The Old Folks Home

I missed good morning folks so Good Evening All!

Men Gossip? Bwaaa ha ha ha ha. I remember an elderly minister in the church I used to go to. Man was a dear but could out gossip any woman. When I teased him once and said 'isn't gossiping a sin?' he chuckled and said 'I'm not gossiping! I'm exchanging important verbal information!'

Those guys need to get a keg and head over to those two and welcome them to the neighborhood. Maybe help them clean up the acreage. They will have buds for life.

NY had re-inspection forgiveness for several months due to DMV offices being closed--got 3 free months!
Yeah, wish I knew that, bs anyway all garages and our DMV open all of this anyway. Put some $ into my plow truck to pass inspection didn't know I didn't have to no biggie she's good now on engine light. Couple emission parts and some rewiring. Took our Expedition off the road because of check engine light, couldn't figure it out, truck I did this one i couldn't BS.
Have spent $$$ trying to figure it out. Runs drives fine, but no way to legally drive because of stupid engine light, hate this state's government.

Don't remember if I mentioned it here think I did, the bad infection I got in a finger processing turkeys last yr? It was bad. Well... I got it again.. processing a turkey.
Two fingers this time. I don't know what the heck is up with turkeys but dang. On antibiotics again. Have three more to do, definitely wearing gloves for them. I've never had this happen with chickens ducks even deer or rabbits squirrels nothing!! I've never wore gloves and never had probs..twice now with turkeys..

Yeah, wish I knew that, bs anyway all garages and our DMV open all of this anyway. Put some $ into my plow truck to pass inspection didn't know I didn't have to no biggie she's good now on engine light. Couple emission parts and some rewiring. Took our Expedition off the road because of check engine light, couldn't figure it out, truck I did this one i couldn't BS.
Have spent $$$ trying to figure it out. Runs drives fine, but no way to legally drive because of stupid engine light, hate this state's government.
No way to just bust the light?

And please watch that infection closely :oops:

Feel for you! Our van battery went bad during the shut down. After having to recharge every day, we got a new battery. After awhile it needed to be recharged ä again. It was time for the inspection so took it to the garage thinking somethings wrong with the van. Instead it was a faulty battery and wiped out the mileage. Now they can't inspect it. It has to be driven until the mileage indicator starts working again. Garage said drive 300 highway miles and bring her back. (Inspection over due now) anther garage said they would do some of the inspection and give us a receipt. If police stop us, hope the police will pardon you if you show the receipt and explain what happened.

Back
Top Bottom