The Old Folks Home

I have had measles like 4 times
when I was a kid I caught every bug doing the rounds (except German measles), and whatever you could get more than once, I got more than once. One term I was at school for just 2 days, going down with one after another bug. So they took my tonsils out, and then I didn't catch another bug for about a decade, and hardly anything since. Looks like it was a good call!

EmmaDonovan --
Various assorted pharmaceuticals can lessen or abate symptoms. Won't cure, just put into remission. Mom wanted none of that and her housekeepers would find all sorts of pills thrown into the corners of the house rooms. Mom was in deep denial and was convinced that her social life would be over if anyone knew. Well, needless to say, her social life was cut rather short when her nervous system short-circuited and her body betrayed her, followed closely by her mind.
Sadly, several of her classmates had managed Parkinson's and were shocked to find that Mom passed due to complications thereof. Neither had a clue of the other.

They refused to see her, without doing the $100.00 Covid test, but sent her to another place, where the Covid test was not mandatory. She said the doctor there seemed pretty good. He did the usual looking at ears, nose, throat, and ordered the strep test. No big surprise when it came back positive.
Crazy bad. :(

At the first of last week, they had their brand paper towels, and tp, but not what we usually use. No big deal, we'll get them this week, right, or I'll go to Publix. I went to Publix today. NO paper products on the shelves, and signs already in place limiting paper purchases to 2 items. Since they've both been having plenty, I'm suspecting it has to do with the lockdown announcements. Didn't people learn their lesson about this already? Sheesh.

Back
Top Bottom