The Old Folks Home

sourland

Broody Magician
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
May 3, 2009
New Jersey
Still worth trying in our book .. The Goverment now has said free vaccines to all

The caveat being 'if and when it is available'. We registered in 3 places. Approved by the state but told 'No vaccine available at the present time.' No reply from the county. Managed to get vaccinated through our health care provider.

Good morning, OF. Stay safe.

Peep_Show

Free Ranging
10 Years
Mar 14, 2010
Corrales, NM
old folks home.jpg

ronott1

A chicken will always remember the egg
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
9 Years
Mar 31, 2011
Woodland, CA
My Coop
My Coop
Morning life goes on thank heavens the masks and washing hands still the only way limit exposure everywhere...
Until the vaccine is common place then once a year ? I am not sure they even know yet
It could be every two years.

getaclue

Enabler
7 Years
Jun 19, 2013
Central Florida
Well, I hit the jackpot this evening. Dd #2 came over. She brought goodies. A Braun multi-quick 9 stick mixer, with attachments, and beaker. A Martino ionic blow dryer, and a Martino ceramic hair straightening iron. Dd #1, and I put in our order for some Doll 10 lipsticks, too. While she was here, we were asking about the Doll 10 foundation.

I don't do make up real often anymore, but I do sometimes have to dress up. It's hard to find a decent type foundation for older skin. I've used Bare Minerals for years, but as I get older, and my skin has changed, I'm not as satisfied with it.

Dd #1 suggested I try Too Faced 24 hour, matte finish foundation. She swears it's the gold standard for face makeup, regardless of skin type, or age. From what I saw about it, it looks like it might be just what I'm looking for. The only drawback is the price. To me, it seems expensive, however, it comes with a little pump in the bottle, and it doesn't take much, so it lasts a long time. Soon, I'll be ordering some, and let you ladies know whether I like it.

ronott1

A chicken will always remember the egg
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
9 Years
Mar 31, 2011
Woodland, CA
My Coop
My Coop
Well, I hit the jackpot this evening. Dd #2 came over. She brought goodies. A Braun multi-quick 9 stick mixer, with attachments, and beaker. A Martino ionic blow dryer, and a Martino ceramic hair straightening iron. Dd #1, and I put in our order for some Doll 10 lipsticks, too. While she was here, we were asking about the Doll 10 foundation.

I don't do make up real often anymore, but I do sometimes have to dress up. It's hard to find a decent type foundation for older skin. I've used Bare Minerals for years, but as I get older, and my skin has changed, I'm not as satisfied with it.

Dd #1 suggested I try Too Faced 24 hour, matte finish foundation. She swears it's the gold standard for face makeup, regardless of skin type, or age. From what I saw about it, it looks like it might be just what I'm looking for. The only drawback is the price. To me, it seems expensive, however, it comes with a little pump in the bottle, and it doesn't take much, so it lasts a long time. Soon, I'll be ordering some, and let you ladies know whether I like it.
Ncie score on the appliances!

Top Bottom