The Old Folks Home

Howdy, fellow and sister OFs! I couldn't resist jumping in here any more. Another group to hang with. To the "kids" I worked with, I was old. To my older neighbors, I'm still young. So I guess I'm a middle aged old folk.

When I turned 50 and got the "you're old" smirks from coworkers, I'd tell them, my uncle is 88, and I bet he wishes he could be 50 again. So this is the year I GET to be 50!

But that was a few years ago.
welcome!

Howdy, fellow and sister OFs! I couldn't resist jumping in here any more. Another group to hang with. To the "kids" I worked with, I was old. To my older neighbors, I'm still young. So I guess I'm a middle aged old folk.

When I turned 50 and got the "you're old" smirks from coworkers, I'd tell them, my uncle is 88, and I bet he wishes he could be 50 again. So this is the year I GET to be 50!

But that was a few years ago.
Welcome to the Old Folks Home!!

Good morning, OF - absolutely minimal reaction to the Moderna vaccine. :yesss:
Minimal? Like just pain to the injection site? Just curious. Husband has to go for abscess surgery this week and he can't get the vaccine till a couple days after. Its always thought provoking when he goes to a Dr for anything. I got him and appointment in February

That looks cool, is it hydroponics? Or is soil stuck in there?

Hydroponics. Twice an hour water is pumped to the top of the unit to trickle down over the roots. Kind of like a science project as maybe twice a week are readings on pH and ppm plant food, plus when the plants get that size they drink a lot of water. Almost a set-and-forget garden, though.

Back
Top Bottom