The Old Folks Home

HEY! I beat Sourland this morning!

Happy Monday everyone and Happy March! Hope everyone has a good day.

March came in like a lamb here. Cold but very sunny and pleasant. The temp when we got up was 23 and it's going to 50. I'm to the point where I am staring out the window at the garden and visualizing what I am going to plant and where!

Breakfast? Oatmeal this morning with raisins for DH and Brown Sugar for me. Sometimes I add a bit of cinnamon to mine but hubby prefers fruit on his.

Plans for the day? I'm winging it and waiting to see what presents itself. Something always does.

HEY! I beat Sourland this morning!

Happy Monday everyone and Happy March! Hope everyone has a good day.

March came in like a lamb here. Cold but very sunny and pleasant. The temp when we got up was 23 and it's going to 50. I'm to the point where I am staring out the window at the garden and visualizing what I am going to plant and where!

Breakfast? Oatmeal this morning with raisins for DH and Brown Sugar for me. Sometimes I add a bit of cinnamon to mine but hubby prefers fruit on his.

Plans for the day? I'm winging it and waiting to see what presents itself. Something always does.

:thumbsup It's Monday already? Shucks.. ok, egg and pepperjack cheese in a flour tortilla (wrap) for me today.. I went and dunnit last night.. stuck 6 eggs in the bator.. they should hatch on my daughter's birthday even if late in the day.. I got 6 Heritage Homestead maters stuck out in the upper flower bed, along with some rosemary. And I planted a John F Kennedy rose and a Tiffany rose up there as well. It's a mix of flowers and veggies. Somebody ask me whyyyyy o whyyyyyyyyy did I put more eggs in the bator. I must have lost my mind or something.

Back
Top Bottom