The Old Folks Home

Belated happy birthday to Princess @sourland. Glad she had such a good day and gladder that you two sailed through the vaccine.

@penny1960, when I have traps disappear I suspect a rat as the first suspect. I had a rat I was trying to get rid of once and put out sticky traps. I kept finding the traps about 50 feet from the coop. Figured it was going between the barn and the coop, getting stuck in the trap, headed back to the barn where I had a rat tunnel, got the trap loose and left it behind.

Found the rat floating in the stock tank. It was as big as one of our cats. Sticky trap intimidate it? I don't think so. :th

No one seems to know. That's always scary.

@Cynthia12 the Princess and I have had our second shot - Moderna - had no reaction other than a slight injection site swelling for 24 hours. Hope that you have a similar experience.
Has it been 24 hrs? We go next Monday. Happy for you! Won't be long now, if we could wait a year we can wait another 6 months to be able to have family gatherings. Ours is big as you know by now. Oh my goodness..I just thought if Christmas! I'm so excited! Thanksgiving! 🥰

I bought another gel memory foam topper today. We tested 4 of them, before we hit one that the gel actually worked. I have one on one of the beds, but I've been falling asleep on the recliner sofa lately. I've been aching more lately, after doing any type physical work for very long. When I get done for the night, then settle in to watch a little tv, or a movie, I tend to fall asleep. Not a big deal, since Dh works nights.

The couch, while not uncomfortable, gets uncomfortable to me, after sleeping on it. I wake up stiff, and sore. A couple weeks ago, I took the topper from the bed, and tossed it on the couch, before sitting, and reclining on it. What a difference. The problem is, it's way too big. Today, I got another one, and have now cut the older one, so it fits my section, where I sit, and recline on the couch. When it's not in use, now that it's cut to size, I can easily stash it in the bedroom.

Back
Top Bottom