The Old Folks Home

@CSolis check into Bravecto.
Ditto. It has worked great for us and I bring my dog to various other tick/flea infested areas not at home. Here it's $30 a pop. That's ALOT when you have multiple dogs or you can say it's only $10 a month. Well worth it for it's effectiveness.

I haven't been on in a few days and still haven't read the last 10 pages so a late Happy Mothers Day to all the moms, grandmas, those who act like moms to some.

Hello Old Folks! I know long time not checking in. Without chickens to keep me tied down, I wander off and forget to stop in. Congratulations to all that have good news, heart felt prayers for those who have suffered losses. I just had to stop by and share some great news I got about a week ago. The first time I visited Antelope Canyon in Arizona, I stumbled across a place called the Wave. I saw pictures of it and knew it was in the area so I tried to find how to get there. After driving and searching I found out it is a restricted hike. You have to have a permit for it. They hold an online and in person lottery for the daily permits. Before March of this year, only 20 people got permits per day. In March, they increased the number to 64 people a day. I've been trying to win the lottery since 2012. I've entered the lottery both on line and in person at least six months out of every year. This May I finally won two permits to hike to the wave in August. I cannot believe after all these years I finally get to go! The attached picture is what the wave looks like. August is going to be a great month. We also have our annual ladies camping trip for a full week in Letchworth state park in NY. We had to skip that trip last year because of the pandemic. Really looking forward to getting together again with those ladies and two of my grandchildren. We call ourselves the outlaw inlaws because at least half of the group belong to my ex husband's family. We have so much fun on the trips.

Attachments

• wave.jpg
    wave.jpg
    266.4 KB · Views: 5

Back
Top Bottom