The Old Folks Home

are you ok?
New truck coming along? After ins.? Cap, you need a new truck. I'm afraid this one is, well, jinxed! My son had a Nissan car that kept having things happen, which wasn't his fault either! Unbelievable the weird things that happened. Well, he finally said, enough! He went to write down the number..what's it called..lol... And there it was, in the middle of all of the other numbers....666. 😳. We all got a laugh about that. Just said, no wonder! Cap, best check those numbers. 😂

OK, I'm a little confused. How did your Sierra get smashed by the 150 if the 150's door is smashed in? Looks like your Sierra hit the 150.

I GUESS you are OK and so is the driver of the 150? I hope so.

You couldn't slide across and exit the passenger side?
Well if the F-150 hadn't pulled out in front of me, my truck wouldn't be smashed. I have a console between the two seats with drinks in it. And i had a bag of feed on the front seat.

New truck coming along? After ins.? Cap, you need a new truck. I'm afraid this one is, well, jinxed! My son had a Nissan car that kept having things happen, which wasn't his fault either! Unbelievable the weird things that happened. Well, he finally said, enough! He went to write down the number..what's it called..lol... And there it was, in the middle of all of the other numbers....666. 😳. We all got a laugh about that. Just said, no wonder! Cap, best check those numbers. 😂
Maybe a new to me truck. Can't aford $40,000 for a new one.

The vin, vehicle identification number?

Back
Top Bottom