The Old Folks Home

Noooooooooo, I want to sleep in today! Pleaseeeeeeeeee?
Good Morning OF... Woke up before the sun again. Good thing too. I had moved my one armed (winged) guy out of the huge pen that he was occupying all by his lonesome last night, so I could move the junior pullets in there where they wouldn't be picked on by the older ones. Sure enough, it was barely light outside when the ruckus started. One of the young bantams was picking on the big boy. He can't fight, he's learned that. He was hunkered down by the door screaming his head off. So I went out and grabbed both of the bachelor bantams and threw them in a dog crate I use for transporting. Danged bullies.

Well i am having a hard time getting around myself. My Mule refuses to start. Despite new starter and battery. My truck got smashed today by another F-150 truck, second one thst has hit the same fender as the tree fell on. I can't get the driver's door open so i was crawling in and out of the window.View attachment 2846708
His truck looks worse than mine. That will teach him to pull out in front of a GMC Sierra!
View attachment 2846711
My poor truck! And the day before i had to go get a new phone because mine refused to charge!
And i had a truck full of animals because i had been to a swap, selling critters.
are you ok?

These two went up for adoption on FB today. Hope they get gone soon! The beastie boys, :lau
DSC_0223.JPG

My truck got smashed today by another F-150 truck,
His truck looks worse than mine. That will teach him to pull out in front of a GMC Sierra!
OK, I'm a little confused. How did your Sierra get smashed by the 150 if the 150's door is smashed in? Looks like your Sierra hit the 150.

I GUESS you are OK and so is the driver of the 150? I hope so.

I can't get the driver's door open so i was crawling in and out of the window.
You couldn't slide across and exit the passenger side?

The neighbor man is pretty pissed. If he would be easy to deal with I'd have worked with him about moving the fence off my property rather then going to the township. So as it is, he had to get a permit, his fence didn't pass, he now has one less dog, a much smaller fence, had to add another fence to bring up the height. He built his dog fence to the edge of the property, then brought his mower over our yard so he could mow between his house and his dog yard. Can't get in with the mower now so has to weed eat. He had to yell across the yard to call us '.......'. I warned DH not to answer because I don't want any fights, I only want my yard back

Back
Top Bottom