The Old Folks Home

guys I hate to be a party pooper but, as I was enjoying stories of your ancestry, years and place of birth, mother's maiden names etc. etc. it suddenly dawned on me that this is just the type of information some perp needs to steal your identify.

I know your info is safe with us but, who knows how many thousands of strangers are lurking even as I write this. I know such info is also plucked off of other social sites.

The problem is we are so comfortable with each other that maybe we share way too much. I know this isn't
punctuated properly and my sentences run on and on but, every time I try to use the shift key for capital letters I lose the font size. please bear with me.

Whether you want to continue with this 'sometimes intimate,' sharing is up to you but, I would be remiss if I didn't at least give a warning.

comments pro and con are sincerely welcome.
I agree, I think the pages should be edited for everyone's own safety! Mostly because all these pages show up on google searches and they are more than public they are world wide! So vulnerable!

mom's maiden name is like THE security question people use to verify your identity. That's one thing I remember my mom always saying on the phone when I was a kid.

They need much more than that to steal your identity. I bet there are a lot of people that know your Mothers Maiden name. You have a fairly large family? They all pretty much know that one.

Last edited:
I havnt heard of a missing woman in the gulf of mexico. Last seen wearing a glock 9mm, plaid shorts, and knee high, spit shined combat boots. Where is wisher?

I havnt heard of a missing woman in the gulf of mexico. Last seen wearing a glock 9mm, plaid shorts, and knee high, spit shined combat boots. Where is wisher?
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom