The Old Folks Home

Oh and diva is taking a nap cause the bus isnt running today
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

I've done it again and I feel horrible.

I had an egg in the hatcher that I thought was 24 days old so took it to the compost pile to open and see what was up. It had a live chick in it.
Has that happened to anyone else?

I need to visit Aronia one of these days knowing he lives in my City
nobody here cares. We have nothing to do with moderation. U arent fooling anybody. We didnt get much of a chance to meet areola or whatever the name was; but u obviously arent here to make friends. Most members on here probably have u blocked already. So nobody is annoyed because ur posts dont show up on their page. I suggest u just be cool.

I had an egg in the hatcher that I thought was 24 days old so took it to the compost pile to open and see what was up. It had a live chick in it.
Yeah. And all the king's horses and all the king's men can't put Humpty together again.

But if it makes you feel better, it may be that the egg actually was on day 24, and the chick had something wrong with it that it didn't hatch on time.
idunno.gif

Oh yes. I always do eggtopsies. I had one broody steal an egg apparently and I didn't realize it. I usually mark them. It was about 2 days behind the others. I cried and cried.

WARNING! IF YOU DO NOT BELIEVE IN MIRACLES, DO NOT READ ON!!!

I really thought after all the blessings and miracles in my life already that I might have hit my "quota" . Fortunately it appears I had not hit my credit limit on Grace. First, I had my appointment on Wednesday to my oncologist to check how I was doing with the Leukemia. It is a very long drive and was not happy with taking my sick little Angel on a roadtrip, but there was no choice. Fortunately, she did very well, tho with the fever we had to up the air conditioning to keep her comfortable. Anyway, not only were my tests good, I am still in remission!
clap.gif

Ok, here comes the real miracle part...... I already told you we have a MAJOR roadtrip on Monday to visit my husband's brother before the brain surgery to remove the tumor wrapped around the main artery to his brain. The trip is not optional of course, and our puppy would have to go along no matter what the test results said was wrong with her. We take to the vet this morning to hear the results and...........................
Well.........here it comes.................the eyes so cloudy she could barely see thru are now clear,,,,the mass on the side of her head is gone,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
and all the tests, every one, came back NEGATIVE!!!!

I humbly thank you, Lord.

Back
Top Bottom