The Old Folks Home

Quote: I asked for it, didn't I? Crazy dude!
gig.gif

I got a Sportsman 280 egg digital cabinet incubator for Christmas last year! It was the best gift EVER! My DH gave it to me, isn't that great? Of course, I picked it out, and ordered it, and had it shipped before Christmas, and never wrapped it, and he was very surprised, but it was my gift from him, none the less! LOL! That's what he gets for letting me buy my own present because "it's easier."

(This post was in response to something someone said, but I forgot to hit send and now I can't find it. I just didn't want you all to think I was ADD or trying out Dude's recipe.)

Last edited:
I got a Sportsman 280 egg digital cabinet incubator for Christmas last year! It was the best gift EVER! My DH gave it to me, isn't that great? Of course, I picked it out, and ordered it, and had it shipped before Christmas, and never wrapped it, and he was very surprised, but it was my gift from him, none the less! LOL! That's what he gets for letting me buy my own present because "it's easier."
bow.gif

What an awesome gift he got you! Sometimes those surprise gifts are the best kind. lol
big_smile.png

I got a Sportsman 280 egg digital cabinet incubator for Christmas last year!  It was the best gift EVER!  My DH gave it to me, isn't that great?  Of course, I picked it out, and ordered it, and had it shipped before Christmas, and never wrapped it, and he was very surprised, but it was my gift from him, none the less!  LOL!  That's what he gets for letting me buy my own present because "it's easier."

(This post was in response to something someone said, but I forgot to hit send and now I can't find it.  I just didn't want you all to think I was ADD or trying out Dude's recipe.)

Sounds like I plain... Think I may want be "surprised" for Christmas too. :)

Bamas recipe didn't sound that bad.... Except for the sponge, and no oven temp.... Lol

Sounds like I plain... Think I may want be "surprised" for Christmas too. :)

Bamas recipe didn't sound that bad.... Except for the sponge, and no oven temp.... Lol
speaking from experience... never get in an oven...regardless of the temp. Some of these weirdos will try to confuse u with that jibberish celsius crap

Back
Top Bottom