The Old Folks Home

So glad you're okay. How scary!
Wow. a very sincere X2.
hugs.gif

You lost your home? How devastating.

hugs.gif
The hurricane winds took out the windows and blew the roof off the house flooded and by the time Feema and the Red Cross got out there we had sat for 3 weeks with no power or roof and the house was covered in mold. We came back to AL. It was devastating. My youngest son has heart problems and trouble breathing. I could not wake my son up for two days and I had to call the fire dept to bring me ice to pack him in. My car ran out of gas at walmart and sat for weeks I could not have gotten him to the hospital any way the roads were all closed. It was a mess for everyone.

Quote: It is quite a drive with beautiful scenery. I have driven most of it at different times. The most amazing thing to me was when I was Southbound south of Mendocino I rounded a bend and there were cattle guards across the highway with cattle graazing all of the out to the cliff that dropped onto the Pacific.
I can't even imaging cruising along PCH and running into cows everywhere! WOW!

Here are a few more from our hikes. The top few are Kanarra Falls. They are near the north west section of Zion.

Thank you guys! And gals. :) Oz is right on how quick this hospital was. They didn't have us fill out papers first..I went back right now. Took every word I had to say serious. Saw that I was throwing PVC's and my heart was pausing also. The ER physician call my dr. and they both said , yes, keep her to do tests. Glad I had that ruled out, just need to know what's going on now. I really don't like enigmas. :/ Especially with health problems.

DiDi, those photos are just beautiful! Have to ask, did it rain while you were there? We sure have gotten a lot of rain here. Hope you two had a great time out there. Those photos look like they could look great in a calender.

My word chickadoodles! That had to be horrible to go through with a sick child at that! Taking it that everything turned out ok for him, and now...did you get your home repaired..did you move? Maybe you already said..I missed it?

Quote: It is quite a drive with beautiful scenery. I have driven most of it at different times. The most amazing thing to me was when I was Southbound south of Mendocino I rounded a bend and there were cattle guards across the highway with cattle graazing all of the out to the cliff that dropped onto the Pacific.

Even between Hurst Castle and Laguna Seca (sp?) there are cattle all over those cliffs... crazy.

deb

Thank you guys! And gals. :) Oz is right on how quick this hospital was. They didn't have us fill out papers first..I went back right now. Took every word I had to say serious. Saw that I was throwing PVC's and my heart was pausing also. The ER physician call my dr. and they both said , yes, keep her to do tests. Glad I had that ruled out, just need to know what's going on now. I really don't like enigmas. :/ Especially with health problems.

DiDi, those photos are just beautiful! Have to ask, did it rain while you were there? We sure have gotten a lot of rain here. Hope you two had a great time out there. Those photos look like they could look great in a calender.

My word chickadoodles! That had to be horrible to go through with a sick child at that! Taking it that everything turned out ok for him, and now...did you get your home repaired..did you move? Maybe you already said..I missed it?

could you have had an alergic reaction to something? maybe?

deb

Back
Top Bottom