The Old Folks Home

I just checked, he was on here at 1:20PM yesterday. Why does it seem like years in between his posts? I'm scared. I think we are starting to love him. OMG
barnie.gif

No must be a chemical imbalance, that we caught from him. Yes, that's it.

@superchemicalgirl
hugs.gif

I wish I could teleport you up here for a night around the fire.... Just to chill and unwind.

I'd really like that. Instead I'm small-plane-porting back to my dad's funeral this weekend, if BF is okay.

All I can say is, give you a break already! Will this get better? I know how dumb some questions can sound when a person hasn't been made aware of a certain illness, or birth defect..having had a child with a birth defect. Answered so many seemingly dumb questions, but they just didn't know...like me now. I hope he can get better.
hugs.gif

Not sure if it will get better or not. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. Better if you catch it early, which we think we did, but there might have been signs last week so maybe not. Hard to know.

Why am I up at 4:17 am wondering where Bama is? I have to put the garbage out in 4 hrs.

Not sure those two are related, but thanks for the laugh.

I hope dude hasn't gone missing again.
wink.png

Last night I finished up a quilt for DD's friend who is pregnant. The subject of the quilt was a request because I guess they are doing the nursery in a Mario Brothers theme.

Back
Top Bottom